Tuesday 26 July 2011

Another hick - up!

Just as I was starting to enjoy the flow of making and uploading my golf instruction videos, for all to see (YouTube) some of the main concepts behind my teaching methods, my Panasonic video recorder decided to retire from duty. I have had it since 2003 and it seems when something like this breaks in SA, there are not many businesses that offer a repair service. After asking in the main camera stores around Stellenbosch and Somerset West, there is only one business to go to and it is in the main city of Cape Town.

Thankfully, in the mean time, a good friend of mine and past pupil, David L, is lending me his camera until I get sorted. it is the upgrade from the camera I had and it is a pleasure to use. Baie Dankie David!!

Can anybody out there give me some info on the new cameras today? eg. can the new HD cameras do the slow motion play back without any blurring without jeapordising picture quality in the way that mini DV tape
cameras are able to do?

The upload of instruction videos will continue as planned.

No comments: