Thursday 21 June 2012

THE NEW PARTNERSHIP


I have been based here at Somerset West Golf Club since the 1st of March 2012.  I am still using the name Dynamic Golf and offering the same services as before (go to the service page for list). 

In addition to the list of services, I am running the pro shop and driving range. Visit the Pro Shop's page for information about the shop and range, including special offers etc.


(Left) A start to building up the stock within the pro shop. Mens and Ladies logo shirts, logo caps and branded caps by Taylor Made and Titleist.



(Right) A view back up our stroke 1, 6th hole at SWGC.  A gentle left to right dogleg of 381m from the club tees.  Typical late summer conditions where clouds are very scarce.                                                                                                                                    

(Left) Behind the counter is our stock of top brands in gloves and balls, again by Taylor Made and Titleist.

I look forward to meeting all the members of SWGC and being able to eventually putting a name to every face.

Thanks for the continuing support I have had from clients from my previous position at De Zalze GC (just up the road).


Remember to view the free video golf tips (All Videos Page) to get some insight on how I like to teach. I know that it is not easy to select, and trust, someone to help you with your golf. Look for the PGA accreditation as a start (logo below).

No comments: